Welcome to the 4th Annual Cape Ann Kids Ride!
2017 brings NEW News and more FUN! This year's ride will be held at Masconomo Park, Manchester-by-the Sea, MA! In addition, we have expanded our routes to five! From circling Masconomo Park for the toddlers to an 11 mile round trip for our more experienced children - we've got it all! Pick a ride that best meets your interest and challenges your ability.
- Minnow – Ages 2-6 held within the confines of the Park.
- Guppy - This is a one mile stretch to Singing Beach and back.
- Striper – This route is approx.a 3 mile loop with a few hills!
- Shark's Tooth - This route is a 5 mile loop through Manchester Village, around the backside of the golf course and back.
- Whale's Tale - This is an 11 mile route through Manchester Village to Essex and back.
We welcome kids from all over to get together for fun while raising money for the Jimmy Fund to battle cancer.
The POST RIDE PARTY begins as soon as the kids cross the finish line (Approx.10:30) offering all kinds of fun activities, refreshments, awards, raffle, music – and more!
If we all work together, someday we WILL find a cure! 100% of all monies raised by riders go directly to the Jimmy Fund and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. A minimum fundraising amount of $25 per rider is required. Riders who raise $250+ are called "Heavy Hitters" and receive a Heavy Hitter Sack Pack. Raise $700+, and you are a "Breakaway Fundraiser" receiving a special backpack! Will you be the first to reach Heavy Hitter or BREAKAWAY status???
FUNdraising is easy and should be FUN! Check out the fundraising ideas (to the right) and download your pledge form (below) to get started!
We can't do this without you! Opportunities are available for those ages 14 and up. Visit our volunteer registration page to see the available positions and to register. All volunteers receive a PMC volunteer T-shirt.
We can't wait to see you September 30th!