The money you raise helps Dana-Farber Cancer Institute care for patients and find new ways to cure cancer. Big donations, small donations - they all help! Consider this:
- $1 buys lens wipes for microscopes that researchers use to see what drugs destroy cancer cells.
- $5 enables a patient who can't afford gasoline to drive to life-saving treatment.
- $10 buys a bag of test tubes that may hold the key to why cancer cells grow and how to stop them.
Every dollar you raise makes a difference! Use your own ideas or tips from the fundraising section to increase your fundraising. Help Dana-Farber Cancer Institute get close to the cure.
- Look in the "tips" section for some fun and exciting ways to ask for support.
>> Fundraising Tips
- Use the "tax forms" section to get information about the PMC's tax ID number and official tax documents.
>> Fundraising Tax Forms
- Check out these great fundraising and thank-you letters!
How to deposit your PMC Kids Rides checks
(made payable to "PMC" or "Pan-Mass Challenge"):
Please include your child's name, PMC Kids Ride ID, and the name of your child's PMC Kids Ride.